For the first time in SIG 16 history, we invite and encourage young researchers to apply to hold a JURE Keynote. After JURE members submitted their regular conference papers, authors of the highest ranked papers will be invited to submit a proposal for the keynote. Nominated authors will be informed as soon as possible after the regular notification of acceptance (5 March 2018).
Deadline for SIG Recognition proposals is 6 May 2018.
SIG Keynote Recognition
A JURE Keynote at the EARLI SIG 16 Conference 2018 includes 30 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes of discussion.
The proposal should consist of
The award winner will be announced after the review of all submitted proposals.
Criteria for the review process
- Relevance to the EARLI SIG 16
- Significance for theory, research, and practice
- Clear theoretical grounding
- Clear research question
- Clarity of the research design (participants, conditions, research context, etc.)
- Overall quality and scientific originality
- Clarity of the keynote outline