We want to motivate and support the careers of junior researchers (JURE). Thereof, a JURE participant of the SIG 16 conference in Zurich will be awarded Best Poster Presentation.
The best poster submissions will be nominated for the SIG Poster Recognition. These posters will be reviewed by an international jury during the conference. The winner will be announced at the conference dinner.
- Title is appropriate (presents and relates research variables).
- Theoretical or conceptual framework is adequate. Clear theoretical grounding.
- The aim of the study is clear (Research question / hypotheses are presented)
- Clarity of the research design (participants, conditions, research context, etc.)
- The layout is clear and structured and guides one through the presented information.
- Diagrams, graphs and tables are used effectively to visualize information and contain relevant information to the topic.
- The research presented is of practical relevance.
- Overall impression of the poster.